A message from us regarding COVID-19. Update 6-15-20
We're here for our staff & customers.
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding as we have worked to keep our customers, staff, and community safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- We ask that customers please wear a mask and practice social distancing while visiting our lobbies. For security purposes, you may be requested to lower your face covering in front of our security camera prior to entering if we are unable to properly identify you. We apologize for the inconvenience, but keeping our customers and staff safe is one of our top priorities.
- To help with social distancing for health, safety, and privacy purposes, we will have placed markers on the floor to indicate where customers should stand when waiting.
- If you have to wait for more than a moment or two to speak to one of our banking experts, we ask that you please wait in your vehicle until that staff member is ready for your appointment or is available to help.
- Our staff will assist with our self-service coin machine. If you bring coins in, please check in with one of our Customer Service Reps first.
- We will continue to offer alternative solutions to customers who do not want to use the lobby or need additional precautions due to medical conditions. They can use the drive thru, our online products or receive customer support via the phone.
- Our staff is dedicated to maintaining a safe and clean work station which includes wiping down the station and equipment after each customer.
- Our staff will continue to self-monitor for any signs of illness or temperature. If they show are showing symptoms of COVID, they are advised to stay home and contact a health care provider. We ask our customers to do the same. If you are not feeling well please stay home to help us keep our staff and other customers healthy.
Click here for our lobby and drive-thru hours.
As always, you can continue to use our online services. If you have any questions, reach out to one of our banking experts. You can also find more information below, or go to our resources page at: https://www.fsbil.com/Resources.aspx
Update 4-20-20 - Paycheck Protection Plan (PPP)
As of right now, the SBA is currently unable to accept new applications for the Paycheck Protection Program based on available appropriations funding.
You can view information from the IRS regarding Economic Impact Payments on their website. Select "Get My Payment" to view information on when to expect your payment, how it will be received (check or direct deposit), and how to update your information for direct deposit if the IRS does not have that information and your payment hasn't been received yet.
Update 4-9-20 - Paycheck Protection Plan (PPP)
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act was signed into law on March 27, 2020. The $2 trillion Coronavirus Economic Stimulus bill is aimed at providing relief for individuals and businesses that have been negatively impacted by the outbreak.
The Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) authorizes up to $349 billion in forgivable loans to small businesses to pay their employees during the COVID-19 crisis.
We are fortunate to provide you access to this program through our third-party provider, Kabbage, Inc. Here you will be able to apply, submit documents and work through the process with them directly. Kabbage, Inc will handle all of the correspondence, underwriting, funding and servicing.
Please contact our lenders with any questions or concerns.
Freeport & Kent Locations
Ed Vock, Susan Engelkens, or Ryan Martz
Click here to read more about some advice and tips we have to help you navigate your banking through the COVID-19 Pandemic.
We have continued to closely monitoring the latest news about the coronavirus (COVID-19). Again, the health and well-being of our customers, staff, and the communities we serve is our top priority. We will do our best to continue to deliver the best banking experience during this challenging time.
To ensure a healthy bank environment, Forreston State Bank’s drive thru will be open normal hours and the lobby will be closed beginning on Thursday, March 19, 2020. Our team is available to support you remotely for customers with complex transactions or new account services. We have many alternative banking strategies and are here to help. As always, our robust online and mobile banking services are available. See the information below for more information about them or call to speak to one of our banking experts. Please reach out to us with any questions or concerns at 815-235-2711 (Freeport), 815-938-3121 (Forreston), 815-443-2711 (Kent), or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate your patience as we work together to keep our community healthy, and will do everything we can to provide the resources you need to ensure there is little to no disruption to your banking services.
Like so many of you, we have spent the last several days and weeks learning about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and how it is impacting our world. For Forreston State Bank, that means understanding how it affects our staff, customers and our community.
As it has always been, the health and well-being of our customers, staff, and the communities we serve is a priority. We understand the growing concern surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are taking the appropriate steps to be proactive and are prepared to respond to the needs of our customers and staff as the situation evolves.
Ways to bank conveniently from home
We strongly encourage you to use our mobile banking app and/or online banking resources for 24/7 access to your account. You also have 24/7 access to any of our ATMs in Forreston, Freeport, and Kent.
You can access your online account by going to fsbil.com or by using our Mobile banking app.
You can conveniently:
- Pay bills online
- Transfer funds
- Pay a person
- View transactions
- Check balances
- Deposit checks
Download the app now at the App Store or Google Play.
If you are interested in enrolling in online banking, contact us at 815-235-2711. It will take a couple of minutes to set up, and you will then be able to enroll online at https://web10.secureinternetbank.com/PBI_PBI1151/Enroll/071913058
We are here for you.
If you become impacted by Cornavirus (COVID-19), either physically or financially, please contact us. Together we will work to find a financial solution for you.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to one of our banking experts. You can also find product tutorials and click-thru demos on our resources page. https://www.fsbil.com/Resources.aspx
We are closely following the Centers for Disease Control's (CDC) to trigger when going to a new website that's not part of the bank.guidelines and recommendations on the steps we can take to help prevent the spread of the virus. We have shared specific instructions with our employees on the importance of washing their hands and staying home if they feel sick or are returning from an area of the world identified as posing a Coronavirus-related risk.
For additional information about COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at cdc.gov.